Precautions for health hazards and safety measures:
As we are well aware of the fact that during construction of a building many dangerous chemicals are used for building purposes. So Following are the remedies which should be taken for health hazards.
- Labors should be well aware of these chemicals and they should carefully handle it.
- These chemicals can harm the people using it. So remedial measurements should be taken to avoid any damage.
- Chemicals used should be in concentrated form while bringing them to the site.
- The containers in which these chemicals are preserved should be given with complete guide.
- Care should be taken so that chemicals should not have contact with skin otherwise it can provide harm.
- Labors should wear neat and clean clothing and they should wash their hands before using any type of edibles.
- Care should be taken that no explosive material should enter into the eyes and if it happens then eyes should be washed with plenty of water and soap.