Factors that must considered for orientation of a buildingMonday, August 29, 2011 18:36
Factors that must considered for orientation of a building:
Following are the factors which must be considered for proper orientation of a building.
- Orientation of a building means a particular direction in which building is placed.
- Windows should be such that there is an open passage for wind.
- Building should be such that there is no direct sunlight on it.
- It should be such oriented that it offers resistance to direct rain.
- There should be proper ventilation inside building.
- In hilly areas roofs should be made sloppy.
- Best locality is in north east direction.
- It should be such oriented that it has an easy access to roads.